How do I volunteer?

For information about volunteer opportunities, accredited internships, or to register for a Volunteer Program – please fill out the form provided

Comments or questions are welcome.

* indicates required field


How do I donate?

Please click the link Donate

Are you a certified non-profit organization?

Yes, VA approved and 501(c)(3)

Thank you for visiting Naadee Development Corporation. Please email the name, mailing address, contact number and form 990(s) to partners@naadee.org and we will contact you immediately.

Naadee Development Corporation federal ID number for donations is 47-1923071. View IRS Determination Letter
Exempt Organizations Annual Reporting Requirements – Annual Electronic Notice (Form 990-N) for Small Organizations: Public Access
The type of Form 990 series return a public charity must file is generally determined by the organization’s gross receipts and total assets.

Public charities generally file either:
Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
Form 990-EZ, Short Form Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax, or
Form 990-N, Electronic Notice (e-Postcard) for Tax-Exempt Organizations not required to file Form 990 or 990-EZ

How will the public get access to information on the e-Postcard?

To search for organizations that have filed an e-Postcard and to view their filings, see Exempt Organizations Select Check. You can also download the entire database of e-Postcard filings on that site. The form must be completed and filed electronically. There is no paper form.

NDC 2015 Annual Financial Reporting: View 990-N

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *